Nasdaq CSD is governed by the following bodies: General Meeting of Shareholders, Supervisory Council and management Board.
The depository is 100% owned subsidiary of Nasdaq Nordic Ltd, a stock exchange holding company in Finland.
Nasdaq CSD owns 100% shares of AS Pensionikeskus.
Supervisory Council – responsible for planning the activities of the company, organizing the management of company and supervising the activities of the Management Board as well as will be responsible for fulfilment of the obligations imposed by the CSDR to the management body.
Members of the Supervisory Council representing Nasdaq:
- Arminta Saladžienė, Chairman
- Teuvo Rossi, Deputy Chairman
- Pall Hardarson
Independent Supervisory Council members:
- Darius Petrauskas
- Elmārs Prikšāns
- Urmas Kaarlep
Management Board – responsible for day-to-day management of the company, including that the operations and accounting of the Depository are adequately organized as well as will be responsible for the fulfilment of the obligations imposed by the CSDR to senior management.
Members of the Management Board:
- Indars Aščuks, Chairman
- Kristi Sisa, Deputy Chairman
- Dalia Jasulaitytė
Responsibilities of the governing bodies are outlined in the depository’s articles of association.
The Nasdaq CSD has three User Committees representing users of the three Securities Settlement Systems of the Depository.
The User Committees have advisory role vis-à-vis the Board advising on:
- key arrangements that have impact on its members;
- the criteria for admission of issuers or participants in the Securities Settlement Systems;
- the service level of the Depository; and
- other matters which, in the reasonable view of the User Committee, may have impact on its members.
The User Committees are independent from any direct influence by the Depository.
Members of the Estonian SSS User Committee:
- Helen Tulve (Tallinna Kaubamaja Grupp AS)
- Vahur Kraft (Sangar AS)
- Julia Segerkrantz (Luminor Bank AS)
- Seat reserved for Investment fund issuers
Members of the Latvian SSS User Committee:
- Esmeralda Balode-Buraka (AS Latvijas Gaze)
- Kārlis Purgailis (CBL Asset Management)
- Gundega Ērgle (AS Luminor Bank)
- Marija Černoštana (AS Swedbank)
- Gatis Simsons (AS SEB banka)
- Jānis Dubrovskis (AS BlueOrange Bank)
- Jānis Irbe (AS Latvenergo)
Members of the Lithuanian SSS User Committee:
- Alius Jakubėlis (Orion Securities)
- Tomas Varenbergas (Siauliu bankas AB)
- Vaida Vitanytė-Volskienė (AB Swedbank)
- Robert Anuškevič (Luminor Bank AB)
- Marius Mykolaitis (AB SEB bankas)
- Dainius Grikinis (Bank of Lithuania)
Rules of procedure of the User Committees of the: