Nasdaq CSD is governed by the General Meeting of Shareholders, Supervisory Council and the Management Board.
Nasdaq CSD is 100% owned subsidiary of Nasdaq Nordic Ltd, a stock exchange holding company domiciled in Finland.
Nasdaq CSD owns 100% shares in AS Pensionikeskus and Nasdaq CSD Iceland hf.
SUPERVISORY COUNCIL – the supervisory institution of Nasdaq CSD, which represents the interests of the shareholders during the time periods between the meetings of shareholders and supervises the activities of the Management Board within the scope specified in statutory documents and internal documents.
Members of the Supervisory Council representing Nasdaq:
Arminta Saladziene (in Lithuanian Arminta Saladžienė), Chairperson (experience)
Pall Hardarson, Deputy Chairperson (experience)
Tomas Thyblad (experience)
The Committees of the Supervisory Council:
- Risk Committee:
Darius Petrauskas, Chairperson
Risk Committee Charter
- Audit Committee:
Urmas Kaarlep, Chairperson
Elmars Priksans (in Latvian Elmārs Prikšāns)
Rules of procedure for the Audit Committee
- Remuneration Committee:
Pall Hardarson, Chairperson
Arminta Saladziene (in Lithuanian Arminta Saladžienė)
Remuneration Committee Charter
MANAGEMENT BOARD – The Management Board is responsible for Nasdaq CSD’s day-to-day management and operations, that Nasdaq CSD’s accounting procedures are adequately organized and that its business and operations activities fulfil the obligations imposed by the CSDR.
Members of the Management Board:
Indars Ascuks (in Latvian Indars Aščuks), Chairperson (experience)
Kristi Sisa, Deputy Chairman (experience)
Dalia Jasulaityte (in Lithuanian Dalia Jasulaitytė) (experience)
Responsibilities of the governing bodies are outlined in Nasdaq CSD’s articles of association.
Nasdaq CSD has three User Committees representing users of the three Securities Settlement Systems of Nasdaq CSD.
The User Committees have advisory role vis-à-vis Management Board advising on:
- key arrangements that have impact on its members;
- the criteria for admission of issuers or participants in the Securities Settlement Systems;
- the service level of Nasdaq CSD; and
- other matters which, in the reasonable view of the User Committee, may have impact on its members.
The User Committees are independent from any direct influence by Nasdaq CSD.
Members of the Estonian SSS User Committee:
- Helen Tulve (Tallinna Kaubamaja Grupp AS)
- Vahur Kraft
- Julia Segerkrantz (Luminor Bank AS)
- Seat reserved for Investment fund issuers
Members of the Icelandic SSS User Committee:
- Arnar Logi Elfarsson (Kvika banki hf.)
- Halla Bjorgvinsdottir (in Icelandic Halla Björgvinsdóttir) (Marel hf.)
- Katrin Yr Petursdottir (in Icelandic Katrín Ýr Pétursdóttir) (Tplus hf.)
- S. Matthildur Aradottir (in Icelandic S.Matthildur Aradóttir) (Landsbankinn hf.)
Members of the Latvian SSS User Committee:
- Karlis Purgailis (in Latvian Kārlis Purgailis) (IPAS CBL Asset Management)
- Gundega Ērgle (AS Luminor Bank)
- Marija Cernostana (in Latvian Marija Černoštana) (AS Swedbank)
- Gatis Simsons (AS SEB banka)
- Jānis Irbe (AS Latvenergo)
- Seat reserved for share issuers
Members of the Lithuanian SSS User Committee:
- Alius Jakubėlis (Orion Securities)
- Tomas Varenbergas (AB Siauliu bankas)
- Vaida Vitanytė-Volskienė (AB Swedbank)
- Robert Anuškevič (AB Luminor Bank)
- Marius Mykolaitis (AB SEB bankas)
- Dainius Grikinis (Bank of Lithuania)
Rules of procedure of the User Committees of the: