Nasdaq CSD has maintained the register of Participants in the country’s state funded (2nd pillar) pension system since January 2003.
Under a recently signed delegation contract between the State Social Insurance Agency and Nasdaq CSD, Nasdaq CSD performs the following functions as account operator of the system from 2020 to 2022:
- Maintenance of the Participant accounts;
- Entries of the assets on the Participants’ accounts;
- Records of the change of investment plans;
- Maintenance of the investment plan unit register;
- Transfer of the assets to SSIA and to asset managers;
- Provision of information on the performance of the state funded pension system.