The Nasdaq CSD has maintained the register of participants in the country’s state funded (2nd pillar) pension system since January 2003.
Under a recently signed delegation contract between the State Social Insurance Agency and the Nasdaq CSD, the Nasdaq CSD performs the following functions as account operator of the system from 2017 to 2019:
- Maintenance of the participant accounts;
- Entries of the assets on the participants’ accounts;
- Records of the change of investment plans;
- Maintenance of the investment plan unit register;
- Transfer of the assets to SSIA and to asset managers;
- Provision of information on the performance of the state funded pension system.