This section describes six simple steps required for applicant to become a Participant of Nasdaq CSD. All the detailed requirements to become a Participant are described in Nasdaq CSD Rulebook (3.2 chapter). Participant may take one or several roles at the Nasdaq CSD: Account Operator, Cash Agent, Issuer Agent, Fund Administrator.
- A potential Participant submits Application to become a Participant.
- Nasdaq CSD will perform a preliminary validation of the application document.
- Nasdaq CSD informs the Participant on a decision.
- The Participant submits an Agreement and all other documents (e-signature or hard copy).
- Connectivity set-up and the Participant passes certification test cases and submits the testing report.
- Nasdaq CSD Management Board makes a decision on an onboarding of the Participant in 30 days.
An application for registration and additional documents may be submitted to Nasdaq CSD by the email email@example.com.